Introducing School of Deep Cuts: New Online Music Marketing Course
Introducing the School of Deep Cuts, a newonline course teaching the ins & outs of music marketing: it’s the label playbook for artist managers. Enrollment is now open HERE for the 4-week course with the first session starting November 9th. You can also watch a free preview on the ‘Five Keys To Win On Release Day’ tonight at 6:00 PM (ET) HERE.
Developed by Amber Horsburgh, former Downtown Records former SVP Strategy and founder of Deep Cuts, a popular music strategy newsletter breaking down strategies and insights to +7,000 subscribing members, the course translates 10+ years of Horsburgh’s experience working with winning labels, brands, and artists into meaningful learnings.
Now more than ever, artists must find ways to connect and engage with fans online. It’s easy to get stuck in the minutia of this task and miss the tactics that make a real impact. During the course, the guiding principles of marketing music will be taught to grow an artist’s online audience, increase streams, and make the most efficient use of marketing dollars. Watch an introduction below to learn more:
- Release planning: develop a solid release strategy
- Social media & content strategy: create insatiable content unique to each artists’ personality
- Digital advertising: reach the right audience with ads
- Data: Create KPIs for artists at every stage of their career
- Budget: build a functional & actional marketing budget
- Lifetime access to on-demand course content including video lessons, essential release-day templates, and checklists
- Access to the private Facebook group to discuss release strategies, tools, and marketing tactics
- 2 for 1 price for artists and managers to join together
SCHOOL OF DEEP CUTS KEY DATES:
- Enrollment now open here
- Monday, October 26th: watch free ‘5 Keys To Win On Release Day’ webinar at 6:00 PM (ET)
- Monday, November 9th: start of first 4-week course including live lectures
SCHOOL OF DEEP CUTS PRICING:
- One-time promotional launch price of USD$295 (valid until October 29th, 2020)
- Regular price after October 29th, 2020: USD$350
- 2 for 1 price promotion valid for managers who want to join with their artist client
About Amber Horsburgh
Amber Horsburgh is an Australian-born music strategist who has spent the last decade working in music across New York City, Los Angeles, and Melbourne. As the former SVP Strategy at Downtown Records, she helped artists build successful brands including Mura Masa, Smino, Tommy Genesis, Chet Faker/Nick Murphy, SOFI TUKKER, Cold War Kids, and more. Amber has also worked on the flip side, helping brands connect with their audiences through music including partnering with platforms like YouTube Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, Sonos, Samsung, and Google Play. Amber founded Deep Cuts in 2017, a music strategy newsletter that reguarly delivers artist marketing insights and tactics to +7,000 subscribing music industry professionals and artists worldwide.